- Stock: In Stock
- Model: film
- SKU: film
OUR MONTHLY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- 12 issues of ROAR – three as ROAR magazine, and nine as a zip file of incredible bonus content
- Hi-res images of athletes showing their courage, their vulnerability and their commitment to change
- Video clips from our latest film shoots and from our vast ten year archive
- Meet The Recruits: Many athletes around the world are already looking forward to joining our shoots after lockdown. In the first of another new series, we introduce you to three of them: Bily, Felix and Patrick.
- Locktails with Lucas: Lucas is impressive on both sides of the camera, and both sides of the bar! Pay close attention as Lucas shows us HIS way to make a Negroni. (It starts with being naked, of course.)
- Stay Fit in Lockdown: Keep in shape with WR newbie Patrick – personal trainer, sports science graduate and international BMX downhill champion.
- Powder Power: Soon we hope to be able to create new content with lots of guys and lots of purple powder! Meanwhile, we bring you the last new images from our London shoot last year, with the addition of some self-shot footage from participants.
- WR Voices - Lucas: With archive from his first films and extracts from his earliest interviews, we continue our Voices documentary series with the first of a two-part series on Lucas’s history with WR.
- Book Review - For the Love of Men: Lucas likes to read naked in a hammock in the garden. In this video, he shares his thoughts on For the Love of Men, a book about mindful masculinity by Canadian journalist Liz Plank.
Sneak preview of Extended May Edition: Click here!
We began 2020 with a ROAR! From April, we have responded to your feedback and the present uncertainty by reformatting our monthly digital download as ROAR Portfolio, a downloadable collection of hi-res images in the format you love, with more video and more content created directly by the guys themselves.
Featuring pictorials, editorials, interviews, videos, self-shot videos and never-before-seen imagery from our shoots. This new subscription replaces our Image Subscription from previous years.
Along with the full-length version of the video above, you can expect all sorts of Lockdown Love from the boys as part of our monthly Roar Portfolio!